作者: yyyfly
查看: 11196
回復: 0

文章標籤:

文章分享:

+ MORE精選文章:

+ MORE活動推薦:

極速WiFi 7 寫文競走開始!

RT-BE86U WiFi 7 無線路由器 極速三代目!出到第三代的86U系列受到 ...

EDEG 850W 玩家開箱體驗分享活動

EDEG 850W 雙艙首選,一體雙能 EDGE 系列電源,革命性的L型設計,內 ...

SAMA幻境界 玩家開箱體驗分享活動

[*]270度全景透側無打孔玻璃配置 , 完全符合您視覺的美感 [*]內建 ...

極致效能優化 三星990 EVO 玩家體驗分享活

[*]進化日常效能 極致效能優化、電源效率提升、廣泛的通用 ...

打印 上一主題 下一主題

Apple 10.6.2確認已經刪除 atom處理器的支援!

[複製鏈接]| 回復
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
yyyfly 發表於 2009-11-2 23:05:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

消息來源

It’s not out in the wild yet, but 10.6.2 has been confirmed to kill support for the Intel Atom processor, this is especially important for Hackintosh users who have hacked various Atom based netbooks to run Snow Leopard. So what should you do if you have an Atom based Hackintosh Netbook? StellaRolla recommends staying with 10.6.1 (or 10.5.8 if you’re running Leopard on your Hackintosh, sine 10.5.9 will likely have the same Atom problems) for the time being, otherwise you can try upgrading to 10.6.2 but run an older or modified kernel. I think I’ll just stick to 10.6.1 when the update rolls around, I have a lot of confidence in the Hackintosh community so I imagine there will be a workaround rather quickly.

You can’t help but suspect this move is Apple’s attempt at shutting down the growing and popular Hackintosh Netbook community, since Apple has no product line that runs the Atom itself. Mac OS X runs absolutely flawlessly on much of the PC Netbook hardware, once it’s configured you wouldn’t know you’re not on a Mac. Maybe it’s in effort to kill the Atom Hackintoh Netbooks in anticipation of the rumored Tablet? Or maybe it’s something totally unrelated? Who knows, but for now, just take note that when the 10.6.2 upgrade comes out and you use a Hackintosh, you might want to avoid it for now.

有種詭異的畫面大家很是讓人熟悉,在咖啡店中旅客拿著一台印著MSI logo執行著Mac作業系統的netbook再上網!
恩...這一切詭異的點是,執行Mac作業系統的筆電,卻不是Apple作的!

我想蘋果這一舉動,是為了防止"瑞典"的筆電吧
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊 |

本版積分規則

小黑屋|手機版|無圖浏覽|網站地圖|XFastest  

GMT+8, 2024-10-2 12:34 , Processed in 0.098871 second(s), 62 queries .

專業網站主機規劃 威利 100HUB.COM

© 2001-2018

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表